Sequim Lavender Guide 2018
About Lavender Weekend At Our Farm
About Our Farm
- Our farm is open everyday 9 AM to 5 PM from May until September.
- Here are some excellent reasons to visit us
- We have 12 sprawling acres with 10,000 lavender plants of 13 different lavender varieties. Which makes us one of the LARGEST lavender farms in Sequim.
- We are always FREE! Including Lavender Weekend.
- We offer FREE tours of our drying, processing, and distilling.
- Our almost century old barn, where we have thousands of lavender bunches drying during the summer, is always a HUGE hit!
- Our visitors always leave knowing more about lavender and enjoying their experience.
- We also have a fantastic gift shoppe with hand made lavender products from soaps, lotions, and lip balms, to sachets, bunches, and bud.
We are located at:
5883 Old Olympic Highway Sequim, WA 98382
Here is the Lavender Weekend Guide for 2017 with maps to all farms. Will update with 2018 version once it is available.
- Lavender Weekend is officially July 20,21,and 22 2018.
- Our farm is always FREE!
- In addition, we are open to the public from May until September.
- Tours of our operation run from May until September continuously through the day.
- We anticipate lavender being in bloom from mid/late June until the end of July or early August. The weather dictates these ranges
- We will have lavender hanging and drying in our barn from late June until September. This is worth a visit alone for many of our guests.