These lavender jams and lavender jelly are delicious, a true culinary delight! They are made locally by Isla’s Foods using Angustifolia lavender bud grown right here at B&B Family Farm. Debbie has worked with us over the years to select fruit combinations that are truly delectable. She uses as many local ingredients as she can, all real fruit, and has years of experience in baking, cooking, and canning.
If you’re wondering which one to try, this is our advice; try them all! Or, select the fruit you like best and go with that. There really isn’t a bad one in the mix. We do sell out of many of these during the summer season so our stock tends to run low in the winter months.
- The Marionberry Jalepeño Lavender Jam is similar to a peppered jelly, sweet with a hint of spicy, and goes well with a cheese spread. Marionberries are native to this area and used in many local treats.
- The Blueberry Lavender Jam is a low-sugar option, but you’d never know as it is really yummy even with less sugar.
- You can’t go wrong with the Raspberry Peach Lavender Jam and it is definitely a farm favorite.
- And the Pear Lavender Jam often takes people by surprise in how delightful it tastes, an unexpected combination of flavors that complement each other nicely.
- The Lavender Jelly does not have a fruit added so it is the best way to know what plain lavender really tastes like (without actually eating the plant) and is quite delicious.