What to do in Sequim Washington?-10 Things To Do in Sequim
Now that you have seen our lavender farm, take a look around our beautiful little town! We know you will enjoy Sequim as much as we do!
By. Bonnie McCloskey
1. Downtown Sequim
- Shopping in downtown Sequim is always a treat; visit stores like Over the Fence, or dine at delicious restaurants like Jose's Famous Salsa Taqueria (They also have an excellent beer selection). When you are worn out you can wake up with coffee from Rainshadow Coffee all local favorites.
- FREE Concerts at the James Center for the Performing Arts Summers, Tuesdays at 6:00pm
- Sequim Museum and Art Center
3. The Olympic Game Farm
Drive through Olympic Game Farm, visit the petting area and have a picnic. Travel safari style through the zebras, llamas, buffalo, bears, elk and deer. You can even feed some animals from your car windows!
5. Boating and Water Sports
Boating and Boat Tours
Have your own boat?
- John Wayne Marina is available for launching it.
Kayaking/Paddle Board Rentals
9. Northwest Expressions Art Gallery
Check out local artist at the Northwest Native Art Gallery part of the Jamestown tribe. This is an excellent place to see local artist work and explore their gift shop.